One of the WDC's core missions is to provide data management support to NSF funded researchers at no additional costs to the projects. CUAHSI has specific expertise and resources for time series data and geospatial data:
- For information about NSF Data Management Plans, visit this page on the CUAHSI website.
- For specific instructions on using the WDC services to fulfill your data management plan requirements, visit this page on the CUAHSI website.
For other data types, see:
- Solid-Phase Geochemical Data - Integrated Earth Data Applications (IEDA)
- Geophysical Data - Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology (IRIS)
- Topography and Bathymetry Data - Open Topography
- Other Data Types - DataOne